Work SPF 50+
Outdoor workers require a tougher kind of sun protection.
- Outdoor workers who need to maintain a non-slip grip on tools and equipment
- Those who prefer a dry-touch sunscreen
- Quick to apply
- Provides a dry-touch feel, meaning workers will have a non-slip-grip on tools and equipment
- Will not attract dust and dirt
- Available in 200ml Finger Spray, 500ml Pump
Homosalate 100mg/g, Octocrylene 80mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g
Octanohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerol
How to apply
Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
TO ENSURE ADEQUATE PROTECTION, CANCER COUNCIL AUSTRALIA RECOMMENDS ALL SUNSCREENS BE RE-APPLIED EVERY TWO HOURS OR AFTER SWIMMING, EXERCISING AND TOWEL DRYING. AVOID PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE AND ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, A BROAD BRIM HAT, AND EYEWEAR WHEN OUT IN THE SUN. For sun protection information, visit www.cancer.org.au/sunsmart.